Jailbreaking is quite possibly the most popular way of downloading apps onto the iOS device without all the restrictions that Apple put in place and there are a number of types of app that jailbreakers choose to download. Many jailbreakers tend to head for Screen Recorder apps, such as iRec but, if you don’t want to jailbreak or are unable to jailbreak because of the iOS version you are on, you may well be missing your screen recorders.
Image : AirShou Download Tutorial
Airshou is a new one that works on a wide variety of iOS devices aswell as Android [ AirShou Android ]. And, the best part is, you do not need to jailbreak to get it. However, it isn’t the most straightforward of apps to download but we are going to show you how to do it.
Image : AirShou Screen Recorder
Compatible Devices :
Airshou is compatible with the following iO devices on iOS 9+
- iPhone 4, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th Generation
Direct Links :
How to Download Airshou :
- On your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, open the Safari browser
- Type airshou.org into the address bar and tap on Go
- Wait for the page to load and then look for the large UP arrow [ it will either be at the top or the bottom of the screen ]. Tap on it
- An options screen will appear; tap Add to Home Screen to save the icon to your home screen
- Next, you should name your app icon Airshou and tap on Add top right corner of your screen
- Exit out of Safari and the Airshou app icon will be on your home screen
Video : This video explains these steps to you
If you follow all of these steps you should have no problem but, although many users have found it plain sailing, there are those who have come up against a number of issues. The most common ones can be found detailed in the linked post below, along with solutions and there are also instructions for deleting Airshou if you choose not to use it anymore
If you miss your screen recorder and cannot jailbreak then Airshou is the app you need. Let us know what you think of it and if you have any trouble using it. For more up to date developments and news sent to your inbox, follow us on Facebook.