iOS 10 is now out with the public and is being downloaded by millions of users worldwide. While it is being packed full of unique features, and improvements to speed and performance over iOS 9, what it doesn’t have is a jailbreak attached to it. However, it is early days and the jailbreak teams are going to need time to examine it before determining whether they can produce a jailbreak or not.
Image : AirShou iOS 10 Download
PPHelper was for iOS 9 and, as it is no longer being signed by Apple, anyone who updates beyond it i.e iOS 10 , will have to wait for the next jailbreak. That means going without apps like the popular screen recorder, iRec [ext link] but there is now an alternative app that anyone can download. It’s called AirShou and, like iRec, is a neat and feature-rich screen recorder app that lets you record anything you are doing on your iOS screen and save it or share it with others.
Image : AirShou Screen Recorder
Compatible Devices :
AirShou is compatible with all of the following devices on iOS 10:
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
How to Download AirShou on iOS 10 :
It is a simple matter to download AirShou onto your iOS 10 device, without a PC or Mac to hand and you can delete this whenever you want to. Here’s how:
- Open up Safari browser on your iOS 10 device [ no other browser will work for this ]
- Go to the address bar and type in airshou.org. Tap on the Go button
- Wait for the web page to load up and then tap on the UP arrow, at the top or the bottom of the screen, depending on which device you are using to access it
- On the list of options that loads up, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Name it AirShou . Tap on the Add button
- Shut down Safari and you will see the AirShou icon on your home screen
Video: The video below shows you these steps
Are you going to use AirShou on your iOS 10 device or will you wait for the next jailbreak to arrive ?