iOS 10 has just been released but not everyone has a device that is capable of updating to it, due entirely because of hardware restrictions. That said, some of these devices also cannot be updated to iOS 9 and that leaves users of the oldest ones restricted in what they can and can’t use in terms of apps. While there are jailbreaks available for iOS 8, not everyone is able to or wants to install them and that means missing out on some of the best apps, like the iRec [ext link] screen recorder app.
Image : AirShou Download iOS 8
AirShou is a great alternative screen recorder app that works on all iOS 8 versions and does not need you to jailbreak to install it. It works seamlessly, providing high quality video, allowing you to save and/or share your recordings with other people. It also works on a wide range of iOS devices that are capable of running on iOS 8.
Compatible Devices :
AirShou works on all of these devices on any version of iOS 8:
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th Generations
Steps to Download AirShou on iOS 8 :
Downloading AirShou on your iOS 8 device is a simple procedure, requires no computer and can be removed at any time:
- On your iOS device screen, open Safari browser [ this will only work on this browser, not on any third party one you may be using ]
- Type airshou.org into the address bar and tap Go
- When the web page has fully loaded, locate the UP arrow [ top or bottom of the screen , and tap on it ]
- Now you will be asked where you want to save the icon to; tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call your app icon AirShou ad then tap Add
- Close Safari down and the Airshou app icon will be on your home screen
Video: The video below shows these steps to you
AirShou is a great screen recorder app containing many features that you simply wouldn’t be able to get otherwise without jailbreaking your iOS device and the fact that it works without a jailbreak means more people get to take advantage of it.
Useful Links :
Are you using AirShou on your iOS 8 device ? What do you think of it ? Follow us on Facebook for up to date news and developments direct to your inbox.