Good screen recorder apps are hard to come by and many iOS users head for Cydia after jailbreaking to download apps like iRec [ext link] to do the job for them. With the rate of updates from Apple and with iOS 9 , many users are going to be on an iOS version that cannot be jailbroken and that means they won’t have their trusty Screen Recorder to hand. AirShou is a great alternative app that can be used by anyone.
Image : AirShou iOS 9 Download
AirShou is a screen recorder [ read about ] that allows you to record everything you are doing on your iOS device screen and share it with other people or save it for use later on. It requires no jailbreak and it works on all versions of iOS 9 up to the last release iOS 9.3.5.
Image : AirShou App
Compatible Devices :
AirShou will work on all of the following devices on iOS 9+:
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th Generations
How to Download AirShou on iOS 9 :
Downloading AirShou on your iOS 9 device is simple and you do not require the use of a computer to do it. This is a completely reversible process; it can be removed at any time you choose:
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- In the address bar, type in airshou.org . Tap the Go button and wait for the web page to load up
- When it has loaded, look for the UP arrow and tap on it. You will find it at the top or the bottom of the screen
- A new screen will pop up asking you to choose where to save the app icon to , select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you will be asked to name the app icon , call it AirShou. Tap on Add and then close Safari down completely
- The Airshou app icon will now be visible on your home screen
Video: The video walkthrough below explains these steps to you
AirShou is one of the best alternative screen recorders for those who can’t jailbreak at the moment or for those who don’t want to jailbreak but want to be able to use better apps.
Tell us what you think of AirShou on iOS 9 and, for more tutorials like this one, follow us on Facebook. We’ll send the updates straight to your inbox