One of the most popular types of jailbreak app downloaded from Cydia is the Screen Recorder App. These allow you to record what is happening on your iOS screen at any given time and there are quite a few to choose from. But, what if you don’t want to jailbreak your iOS device ? Or perhaps you are on a version of the iOS firmware that cannot be jailbroken. What do you do then? In that case, you would use Airshou.
Image : All About AirShou
What is Airshou ?
Airshou is a screen recorder app that does not require you to jailbreak your device to use it. At one time, Airshou was the screen recorder app to use but, for a while it disappeared from the scene. Recently, the developers have brought the app back for iOS devices, making it compatible with a wide range of devices and iOS versions.
- Airshou uses very little in the way of processor resources on your iOS device and is highly efficient at recording your screen.
- Use Airshou to record your game process, recordings of how to use an app or do something else on your iOS device that you want to share with other people
- Airshou can record video at up to 1080P at 60fps
- It features high quality stereo recording
- Simply install, press record and video whatever you are doing on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch – it couldn’t be easier
Compatible Devices :
Airshou works on iOS devices on iOS 7 and above . The app has been fully redesigned for all the latest iOS 9 versions and contains lots of features that make it worthwhile downloading.
The latest screen recorder Airshou Download is an excellent alternative for those who are waiting for the next jailbreak for iOS but still want or need to be able to record their screens in the meantime. It is perfect for people who need to demonstrate how something works or just want to boast about a high score on a game they are playing with friends.
Airshou is expected to be updated to support iOS 10 in the very near future and, as soon as it is, we’ll let you know.