It is well known that Android devices cannot be jailbroken the way that iOS devices can and, while they may already have fewer restrictions on their devices than iOS users do, it does mean that they are missing out on quite a lot. One type of app that jailbreakers download from Cydia, the jailbreak app store, is the screen recorder, a useful tool that lets you record whatever you are doing on your screen at the time. Now we have an app called AirShou, a new screen recorder that can easily be installed onto an Android device, and we are going to show you how.
Image : AirShou APK Download
Download AirShou on Android :
In order to download AirShou on your Android device, you must first download the AirShou APK. For those that are not in the know about such things, an APK is an application package file that is used to install software and apps onto Android. Usually, the APK is a zipped file based on JAR format with an. apk file extension. To download these easily onto your Android device, the best way is to download the file onto your computer, unzip it and then email the. apk file to yourself. You can then open that email on your Android device and download the file.
Let’s have a look at the steps needed to download the AirShou APK onto your Android device:
- Open the Settings app on your Android device and tap Security
- Now look for Unknown Source Options. Tick the box beside [ Do Not Skip This Step ] . If you don’t do this, the APK will not download onto your Android smartphone or tablet
- Download the AirShou APK [ file ] onto your computer and unzip the file
- Email the .apk file extension to yourself
- Open the email on your Android device and download the attachments
- Locate the file on your Android device and install it by tapping it
- Leave your device alone while the file is installing as doing anything else may interfere and stop the installation.
- Enjoy Airshou on Android
That is all there is to it. It seems a little involved but it isn’t really and shouldn’t take any more than a few minutes. Now you can take advantage of the popular AirShou Screen Recorder app on your Android device.
Let us know how you get on with this and if you encounter any trouble with the installation. If you want more tips and tutorials like this for your Android device, follow us on Facebook .