The updates from Apple continue to flow, with the latest one being iOS 10.2.1 firmware. this is only a minor release, containing improvements and bug fixes for issues that appeared in iOS 10.2 for some users. With the lack of a jailbreak right now, if you have got iOS 10.2 on your device, you may as well go ahead and update to iOS 10.2.1. We already know, following a report from Luca Todesco, that iOS 10.2 is unlikely to have a jailbreak attached to it because, after the number of security patches in it, there is very little left for the jailbreakers to work with.
Image : AirShou iOS 10.2.1 Download Tutorial
One of the most downloaded types of app from Cydia was the screen recorder app, a basic function that Apple won’t give us on the stock iOS. Without a jailbreak, there was, until now, no way to get a decent screen recorder but we have found an app called AirShou, a very popular screen recorder that does not require a jailbreak and is compatible with iOS 10.2.1.
Image : AirShou on iOS
Supported Devices :
AirShou is compatible with all the following devices on iOS 10.2.1:
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPod Touch 6thGeneration
How to Download AirShou on iOS 10.2.1 :
You can’t get AirShou from the app store but we have the steps for you to download it onto your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. You don’t need a computer just your device with a strong internet connection on it. Be aware that this will only work on Safari browser so don’t try it with any other that you may be using
- Launch Safari
- Type airshou.org in the address bar and tap Go
- When the page has fully loaded, tap on the UP arrow [ bottom or top of the screen, depending on which device you are using ]
- An options list will appear, tap Add to Home Screen
- When asked to give your app a name, type in AirShou. Tap the Add button and wait for the process to finish
- Close Safari and you will see the AirShou icon on your home screen
Video: Watch this video to see these steps explained
Are you going to use AirShou screen recorder or would you prefer to wait for an iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak ? If you follow us on Facebook , we will send the latest updates straight to your inbox.