iOS 10.3.1 has been released by Apple, a minor release containing bug fixes for problems caused by iOS 10.3. and a few security fixes and performance enhancements. Despite the fact that Apple is working hard to keep the iOS running smoothly and keep the new features coming, they still don’t really give the users what they want and the one thing most people are looking for is a reliable screen recorder. Until now, to get this feature, we have had to install Cydia [ext link] and that means jailbreaking but, with the recent jailbreaks being somewhat limited in who can use them, a good percentage of iOS users are missing out.
Image : AirShou iOS 10.3.1
Not anymore, because we have found a way to get you one of the best screen recorders for free. It’s called AirShou, and it was one of the best screen recorders on Cydia but was withdrawn some time ago. It is now back and ready for everyone to download and use without the need to jailbreak. It works with iOS 10.3.1 download [ext link] and the steps below show you how to install it.
Image : AirShou App
Supported Devices :
AirShou will work on these iOS 10.3.1 devices :
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
How to Download AirShou iOS 10.3.1 :
AirShou is not available through the iOS app store but it is easy enough to get. All you require is a strong working internet connection on your iOS device and the Safari browser.
- From your home screen, open the Safari browser
- Go to airshou.org
- When our mobile web page loads up, tap the UP arrow , iPad users will find it at the top of the screen, iPhone users, at the bottom
- Wait while a series of options loads across the bottom of the screen and then tap on Add to Home Screen
- Next, you will be asked to provide a name for the app icon so type AirShou into the box and tap on the Add button
- When the process completes you can close Safari and the new AirShou app icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch to see these steps being done
Are you going to give AirShou a go ? Let us know how you get on and, to stay up to date with all the latest news and more tutorials like this one. Comment below.