Apple is continuing their update cycle with the release of iOS 10.3.2 download [ext link]. This isn’t a big release, just a small bug fix and improvement update and, while it is great to have an iOS that is free of bugs and secure to use, Apple still isn’t providing even basic features that users want, such as a good screen recorder. The only way to get one of those has been to jailbreak and head to Cydia [ext link] but, with the lack of useable jailbreaks just recently, too many users are missing out.
Image : AirShou iSO 10.3.2 Download
AirShou used to be one of the most popular screen recorders on Cydia but it was taken off some time ago. Luckily, it is back, it has been updated with new features and it is dead simple to get hold of. It works with iOS 10.3.2 and you do not need to install Cydia to get it. Keep reading for the steps to download AirShou on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Download AirShou on iOS 10.3.2 :
You won’t find AirShou in the iOS app store because it isn’t the type of app that Apple will allow in. However, it is perfectly safe to use and it is easy to get; all you need is your iPhone or iPad, a good internet connection [ wi-fi is better that data ] and Safari browser.
- Open Safari browser from your home screen and go to the address bar
- Type in airshou.org and wait for the page to load
- When it has, find the UP arrow , top or bottom of the screen , and tap on it
- Now choose Add to Home Screen from the new options on your screen
- Type AirShou into the box to name the app icon . Tap the Add button and close Safari
- The AirShou icon will be visible on your home screen
Video: Watch how these steps are done
Is AirShou screen recorder something that appeals to you ? Let us know what you think of it in the comments below and follow us on Facebook to get more tutorials like this one and all the latest news.