Apple has released iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link], pushing the chances of a jailbreak back even further. So far, iOS 10 has proven to be troublesome for jailbreaks, with just Yalu being released for iOS 10.1 and iOS 10.2 and there are no guarantees that this will be updated to support iOS 10.3.3. Despite all the updates, iOS users still don’t have some of the more basic features that they want, such as a good screen recorder and the only way to get one was through Cydia [ext link]. Now, however, AirShou, one of the most popular screen recorders of all time, is available for download without having to jailbreak first. It has been updated to support iOS 10.3.3 and you can download it right now.
Image : AirShou iOS 10.3.3
Supported Devices :
AirShou works on all of the following devices on iOS 10.3.3:
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
How to Download AirShou iOS 10.3.3 :
You can’t download AirShou from the iOS app store but, if you follow the steps below it is dead simple to get onto your iOS device. All you need is your iPhone or iPad with a good internet connection , Wi-Fi is best. Please note that, no matter which browser you use on your iOS device, this will only work with Safari
- Open Safari browser
- Open airshou.org
- When the page is fully loaded, tap on the UP arrow [ top right or the screen on the iPad and bottom center on the iPhone ]
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options on the screen
- Now you will be asked to provide a new name for the app icon , type AirShou and then tap the Add button
- When you close Safari, you will find the AirShou app icon on the home screen
Video: This is a walkthrough of the above steps
AirShou is the best screen recorder and the most downloaded from Cydia. Although it disappeared from Cydia for a while, it is now back, fully updated and packed with some great new features, all available without the need for a jailbreak first.
Just in case you are concerned, AirShou is perfectly safe to download onto your iOS device so give it a go and let u know what you think of it. For more tips and tutorials like this one, follow us here.