The latest release from Apple is iOS 10.3 download [ext link], this time a much larger release with plenty of features for users to get their teeth into. However, no matter what Apple throws at us, they still don’t provide one very basic feature that, until now, we have only been able to get from Cydia, and that is a decent Screen Recorder. With jailbreaks being in short supply right now, users are beginning to miss some of their favorite apps and tweaks but we have found a way for you get a good screen recorder.
Image : AirShou iOS 10.3 Download
It’s an app called AirShou, once one of the most popular of all the Cydia screen recorders that sadly disappeared from Cydia some time ago. Now, though, its back and this time you don’t need to jailbreak to install it. It is fully compatible with iOS 10.3 and we are going to show you how to get this great screen recorder onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Image : AirShou App
Supported Devices :
AirShou is compatible with these iOS devices on iOS 10.3:
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
How to Download AirShou on iOS 10.3 :
You will not be able to go to the app store to get AirShou but that’s not a problem because we are going to walk you through the entire process and have even included a video demonstration for you as well. All you need is your iOS device with a good internet connection and Safari browser. If you use any other browser as your main one, this will not work so you will need to go back to Safari.
- Open the Safari browser and go to airshou.org
- Wait until the page loads up properly and then tap the big UP arrow , top right or at the bottom in the middle of your screen
- This will bring up a few options along the bottom of your screen , choose Add to Home Screen
- A box will load onto your screen; type in AirShou , this is the new name for your app icon . Tap on Add and when it is complete, close Safari down and the AirShou icon should be on one of your home screens
Video: This is a video demonstration of the above steps
Do tell us if you intend to try AirShou and, for more tutorials like this one, leave your comments below.