iOS 10 was pretty poor in terms of jailbreaks and we are hoping, against all hope, that iOS 11 is a lot better. Released in September, the latest firmware has already been updated to fix several bugs and Apple has recently pushed out the iOS 11.0.3 download [ext link] for all users. This will push the chance of a jailbreak back somewhat, leaving anyone who has updated without the ability to install Cydia [ext link]. Luckily, we do have alternative avenues that we can go down and one of those leads to AirShou.
Image : AirShou iOS 11.0.3
Many will remember AirShou as one of the best screen recorders ever released and they will remember that we could only get it through Cydia. AirShou was released to provide us with a very basic feature that Apple wouldn’t give us and, the best news of all, it is now available for download outside of Cydia, with loads of extra features. You don’t need to jailbreak and it fully supports iOS 11.0.3.
Download AirShou on iOS 11.0.3 :
You will not be able to download AirShou via the iOS app store but it is safe to use and is very easy to download. You will need:
- Your iPhone or iPad on iOS 11.0.3
- A good internet connection, preferably Wi-Fi
- Safari browser
Please note that this only works on Safari browser so don’t waste your time trying another
- Launch Safari on your iOS device
- Go to the address bar and type in airshou.org
- When the page loads up, tap the UP arrow , top right or bottom center of the screen, depending on the device you are using
- Some options load across the screen , choose Add to Home Screen
- Next, you must provide a name for the app icon so type AirShou into the box . Tap the Add button and then you can close Safari down
- You should now see the AirShou icon on your home screen
Video: This demonstrates how to download AirShou on iOS 11.0.3
AirShou is one of the very best screen recorder available and it is great news that we can now get it without the need to jailbreak first. A screen recorder is something that Apple should have provided us with as a basic feature but as they opted not to, we turned, once again, to Cydia.
Are you going to download AirShou ? Tell us how you get on with it and stay up to date with all the latest iOS 11 jailbreak news by following us on Facebook.