Although iOS 10 is one of the most downloaded of all the iOS versions, those with the older devices are not able to download it. This is because their hardware is no longer supported by Apple and is not sufficient to support the latest firmware. Of course, some of these older devices are also unable to update any further than iOS 7 and that means users are very restricted in what they can and can’t do with their devices. Those of you still on iOS 7 and not jailbroken are missing out on some very valuable features, such as a decent screen recorder like iRec [ext link].
Image : AirShou iOS 7
There is an alternative now; it’s called AirShou and it doesn’t require you to install a jailbreak first. It is also fully compatible with all versions of iOS 7 and works perfectly, providing you with a high quality of video recording and the ability to save your videos or share them with others. You can’t get AirShou from the iOS app store so here’s how to do it.
How to Download AirShou iOS 7 :
All the methods to download AirShou app is listed below.
Method 1 :
This is a simple process; you do not need to use a computer but you must use Safari browser as this won’t work on any other.
- On your iOS device, launch the Safari browser
- Go to https://airshou.app [ copy-paste in browser ]
- Wait for the page to load up and then tap the UP arrow , top right or bottom center of your screen
- A few options will appear along the bottom of the screen, select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Type in AirShou when asked to give the icon a name. Tap on Add and then close Safari
- Now the AirShou app icon will be on your home screen. Watch the video below. Proceed to next steps.
Video: Watch this video to see these steps
After AirShou app is installed on HomeScreen.
To ensure success, make sure these steps are followed as written:
- Launch the AirShou app and go to your iOS version.
- Tap the link to Directly Install to iOS Device on the information page that loads , this is what allows the configuration profile to be installed so do not skip this step
- Settings opens to the Profile page so tap on Install Profile and put your passcode in if needed
- Safari browser will open, tap on Install AirShou
- Tap Install on the confirmation box and Settings will open again
- Now tap on Install > Next > Install
- Tap Install and then Done to complete the installation
- Wait until AirShou has successfully installed and you can begin using it
If AirShou has not installed properly, run through these steps again to ensure you did them right
Method 2: TutuApp
TutuApp is an app installer that allows you to install AirShou easily to your device. You can’t get TutuApp from the app store, but the steps below will guide you through the process:
- Download Tutu App [ ext link ]
- Launch TutuApp on your device and go to the Search bar
- Type in AirShou and then tap on the Search result
- Wait for AirShou to be installed on your device
Method 4: Android Only
It’s no secret that, although Android is a more flexible platform, it still can’t be jailbroken, and it is still missing lots of decent features. We all want the basic functionality of a screen recorder and, while there are plenty to choose from in the app store, not all of them are that good, any that are needing to be paid for. AirShou is free and it is one of the best screen recorders ever released. Now, Android users can benefit from AirShou by following the steps to install the APK File in the link below :
AirShou is one of the better screen recorder apps and it has a lot of features in it that you can’t get from any app store app. The biggest feature, of course, is the fact that it works without a jailbreak which opens it up to everyone, whether they are between jailbreaks or simply don’t want to jailbreak.
How to Fix AirShou Errors :
One of the most common errors that all users will experience, is AirShou Crashing a short while after you install it. There is only one reason for this and it is very easy to fix. The reason is, Apple doesn’t like it. They don’t treat it as a valid app because they don’t sign the app certificate and, when they verify the certificates in use they will revoke any that are not valid, including AirShou. Reinstalling it will bring it back, but it will crash again and the only way to stop this happening is to install Anti Revoke This is a small VPN tool that protects your app certificates and stops Apple from revoking them so find out how to download Anti Revoke [ext link] by clicking the given link.
AirShou Alternatives :
While AirShou is definitely one of the better screen recorders, there are two more that you may want to consider:
CoolPixel is more than just a screen recorder; not only can you record your screen, produce short how-to videos and whatever else you want to share with other people, you can do it all in 1080p Full HD at 60fps. But, more than that, CoolPixel is also a video editing suite. Import your own HD videos and edit them, right there on your screen, with simple controls. A selection of rich filters will add movie effects to your videos while with a finger swipe you can add subtitles and dubbing. To find out what else you can do and to download CoolPixel [ext link], follow the given link.
iRec App :
iRec was one of the first screen recorders to be released for jailbreakers and was incredibly popular. However, as the iOS was updated, the developers failed to keep iRec up to date with support and that resulted in people no longer using it. iRec is now fully up to date, with support for iOS 7 built in and you don’t need Cydia to run it. Find out how you can download iRec [ext link] by clicking on the linked article.
Useful Links :
Will you be using AirShou ? Let us know what you think of it and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and developments.