Good screen recorder apps are hard to come by and many iOS users head for Cydia after jailbreaking to download apps like iRec to do the job for them. With the rate of updates from Apple and with iOS 9 , many users are going to be on an iOS version that cannot be jailbroken and that means they won’t have their trusty Screen Recorder to hand. AirShou is a great alternative app that can be used by anyone, now available on EMus4U app.
Image : AirShou iOS 9 Download
AirShou is a screen recorder [ read about ] that allows you to record everything you are doing on your iOS device screen and share it with other people or save it for use later on. It requires no jailbreak and it works on all versions of iOS 9 up to the last release iOS 9.3.5.
Image : AirShou App
Compatible Devices :
AirShou will work on all of the following devices on iOS 9 :
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
How to Download AirShou iOS 9 :
Downloading AirShou on your iOS 9 device is simple and you do not require the use of a computer to do it. This is a completely reversible process; it can be removed at any time you choose :
Method 1 :
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- In the address bar, type in official link https://airshou.app [ copy paste in browser ] Tap the Go button and wait for the web page to load up
- When it has loaded, look for the UP arrow and tap on it. You will find it at the top or the bottom of the screen
- A new screen will pop up asking you to choose where to save the app icon to , select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you will be asked to name the app icon , call it AirShou. Tap on Add and then close Safari down completely
- The Airshou app icon will now be visible on your home screen. Watch the Video below. Now proceed to next steps.
Video: The video walkthrough below explains these steps to you
After AirShou App is Installed on iPhone
The only way to ensure that AirShou is installed correctly is to follow the steps below as they are written:
- Now launch AirShou app from home screen. And go to your iOS version.
- An AirShou information page will load, tap on the link that lets you Install Directly to iOS Device , this is the only way that you can get the profile to install
- Settings automatically opens so tap on Install Profile
- If required, type in your passcode and Safari browser will open
- Tap Install AirShou and then on Install in the confirmation window
- Your Settings app will open again so tap on Install > Next
- On the next page tap on Install > Install and then on Done
- Leave your device alone until AirShou is fully installed
If the installation is not successful, go back and repeat these steps, ensuring you do not miss any out
Method 2 : TutuApp Installer
TutuApp is one of the top app installers to be released, following the slowdown in Cydia releases and it offers a lot of choice in terms of apps, tweaks, and other features. Downloading AirShou through TutuApp is very easy and here’s how to do it :
- Download TutuApp [ext link] Installer on your iPhone or iPad
- When the installation is complete, open TutuApp and go to the search facility
- Search for AirShou and tap on the download link that matches your iOS version
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for AirShou to be installed on your device
Method 4: Android Only
Android users are fortunate in that they have a more relaxed environment in which to work but, while the iOS is locked up in security chains, its users can jailbreak and install loads of great apps and other features. One of the most popular was always AirShou screen recorder and now its available outside of Cydia, it has also been given support for Android as well. You do need to download and install the Application Package File [ APK ] to get it on your device but we’ve drawn up a full step by step tutorial to help you , you can find it in the link given below :
AirShou Crashing Error Fix :
When you use AirShou outside of Cydia, you will be faced with one irritating issue , it will crash every 7 days and you will need to reinstall it. There is a good reason for this , Apple has nothing to do with signing the app certificate for AirShou, hence the reason it can’t be downloaded from the iOS app store, and that means that they do not consider it to be a valid app. Because of that, they will revoke the certificate within 7 days of you installing AirShou and the only way you can stop that from happening is to download Anti Revoke. It’s only a small tool, it takes up little in the way of device resources, but it protects your app certificates from being revoked, giving you peace of mind. Check out the link for details on how to download Anti Revoke on your device today.
AirShou Alternatives :
AirShou will always be a favorite screen recorder of many but a few others have now been released, each touting different features. So, if AirShou doesn’t do what you want it to, give these other two alternatives a look:
One of the latest screen recorders released to compete with AirShou is CoolPixel [ext link] but it does far more than just let you record your screen. CoolPixel provides screen recording facilities in 1080p HD at 60fps, letting you record just about anything you want on your device, but it also goes one step further. With the ability to import your own HD videos, CoolPixel gives you full editing facilities on your device. Add dubbing or subtitles at the swipe of a finger and add a rich filter to give your video movie-like effects. There is much more that you can do with CoolPixel so click the link below to find out how you can download it today.
- Download CoolPixel [ext link]
iRec App :
In the early days, iRec [ext link] was the screen recorder of choice for jailbreakers the world over but, as time went by and Apple improved the iOS, it got left behind, wasn’t updated to support the latest iOS versions and wasn’t give any new features. Now, it’s back. iRec is bigger and better than ever before with more features and support for all the latest iOS versions and iOS devices. And, with no need to install Cydia first, more people can download it. Find out more about what iRec has to offer and how to install it in the post linked below :
- Download iRec [ext link]
AirShou is one of the best alternative screen recorders for those who can’t jailbreak at the moment or for those who don’t want to jailbreak but want to be able to use better apps.
Tell us what you think of AirShou on iOS 9 and, for more tutorials like this one, follow us on Facebook. We’ll send the updates straight to your inbox